The list following is a sampling of recent presentations, topics and locations.
:: :: :: :: :: :: Working with the World — Avoiding Misunderstandings and Missed Opportunities :: :: :: :: :: ::
• Center for International Trade & Development Export Series, “The Culture of Business, Los Angeles
• US Department of Commerce Professional Development Programs, Washington, DC and Scottsdale, AZ
• Invest UK-Americas Sales & Marketing Conference, Las Vegas
• Export Managers Association, Los Angeles
• Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce US-Chile Free Trade Agreement Seminar
• Women in International Trade, California Annual Luncheon, Newport Beach
• USS Ltd. Pension Plan Managers Transatlantic Corporate Governance Conference, San Diego
• International Visitors Council, Leadership Development Visitors Group, Los Angeles
• Women in International Trade, San Diego
• Protocol Officers Association Annual Conference, Portland, OR and Washington, DC.
• National Association of Women Business Owners, Ventura County: Bridging the Gap
• Women’s Economic Ventures Think BIG Conference, Santa Barbara
• Port of Los Angeles Export University Trade Connect, Los Angeles
• Executive Advisory Forum, Walnut Creek, CA
• Venture Capital Roundtable, Palo Alto, CA
• Abbott, Stringham & Lynch Emerging Business Group, San Jose, CA
• Olivenhain Municipal Water District, Encinitas, CA
• Hoge Fenton Jones and Appel, San Jose, CA
:: :: :: :: :: :: Working with Americans :: :: :: :: :: ::
• British American Business, London, United Kingdom
• US Department of Commerce, International Textile Fair, Frankfurt, Germany
• Asia-Pacific USA Chamber of Commerce Trade Forum in Beijing and Dalian, China
• International Visitors Council, Pskov, Russia
:: :: :: :: :: :: Business Protocol for a Collaborative World :: :: :: :: :: ::
• Los Angeles Public Library, Protocol Basics for Everyday Occasions
• City Club at Bunker Hill, Los Angeles, Dinner is Business (four part series)
• Los Angeles Public Library, When Dinner Isn't with Friends and Family
• City of Pasadena Economic Development Division, Pasadena
• Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, Ambassadors Group and Connection Point Programs, Los Angeles,
• Association of Professional Consultants, Los Angeles
• Step-Up Women’s Network: Girls Rock - the Step Up Guide to Great First Impressions
• Tucker Ellis LLP, Los Angeles
• Bruins Professionals Downtown, Los Angeles
• Arent Fox LLP, Los Angeles
• Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Silicon Valley
::: Recent Awards :::
Volunteer of the Year, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce.
Special Recognition Award for outstanding contributions to the world trade community, World Trade Week, Los Angeles.
Spirit of Diplomacy, Protocol & Diplomacy International – Protocol Officers Association.